About CJ Photo
“Jack of All, Photographer of Some, Friend to Many”
Photography for me is not just about capturing your best moments – it is a lifestyle. As a photographer, I get to work in a new office setting every day, meet interesting people at important moments of their professional and personal lives, and help put an image to a memory. Photography is all about capturing light, and the tools at a photographers disposal used to shape that light can make or break an amazing photo opportunity. My background in Mechanical Engineering allows me to walk into a room and understand how to work with the lighting (or lack thereof) to showcase the subject in its most flattering way. But, while I have a top-notch technical understanding of the camera and how to use it, what I enjoy most is sharing powerful experiences with others and interacting with participants. My primary services include events, professional headshots, real estate photography & aerial photography & videography, and the occasional wedding for a range of commercial, non-profit and private clients. Be sure to click on my specialty pages to learn more about each service and associated rates. I look forward to working with you!
- Photographer of top celebrities, from Carrie Ann Inaba to Jeanette Lee The Black Widow.
- Featured in Seattle magazine and Ibuki Magazine.
- Everybody loves the waist holster, typically locked and loaded with $7,000+ in gear.
- Favorite quotes from event participants: “Wow, I have never seen a photographer take a picture of chicken before!”
- Company logo was handwritten by my girlfriend, making her an integral part of my business and product.
- One of my lens hoods is signed by Super Bowl Champion, Seattle Seahawk Steven Hauschka.
- Shortest review: “The guy who took [my picture] really knows his s**t when it comes to photography. :)”